INFO COMING SOON
Get ready to ride steep, trees, couloirs and hopefully lots of powder!
INFO COMING SOON
Off piste insurance/ Mountain Rescue insurance
Possibility to rent Splitboards and ABS bags through us.
Ask for prices and equipment
Fly to Kiruna
Your route on: www.viamichelin.com
Parking on arrival
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Your guides speak English, German, French, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
You will be in the mountains all day. So layer up. Bring a facemask!
Beacon, Shovel & Probe is a must have on all our trips and a minimum knowledge of use is good to have. But we will run a few beacon clinics during your trip. If you don't own this you can rent from us. Book in advance!
You will receive an equipment packing list shortly after your deposit has arrived in our account.
All of the above program is subject to change and weather conditions
INFO COMING SOON
ABILITY & CONDITIONING:
Please consider the following notes before you book your trip to come ride with us.
VISTAS TOURS require that guests have at least intermediate level powder skills. If you have any concerns or doubts about your ability give us a call and we can give you a better idea of what level we expect from guests.
- Guests will need to be in good physical condition. Consider following a conditioning program to prepare for your trip.
- If you are unable to keep up with the group you may be asked to sit out and will not be reimbursed for any missed time riding or skiing.
- Weather and snow conditions are impossible to predict so guests must be prepared to ski or ride anything.
- If you have never skied powder or shy away from it at you local resort, this is not the place to learn.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your ability please call us to discuss prior to booking.
- In order to prepare your body for maximum performance during your trip with VISTAS TOURS and reduce your chances of fatigue or injury, we recommend you undertake a stretch and strengthening program 4 to 6 weeks prior to your trip.
All guests are required to read and sign a standard insurance waiver. The backcountry is exciting, exhilarating and can be unpredictable. We strongly urge our guests to listen carefully to their trained guides.
Reservations & Payment
Reservations are considered tentative until we receive a 50% deposit of the total trip cost. Full payment is required 90 days before your arrival at trip destination. Payment is due in full if your reservation is made within 90 days of your arrival at trip destination.
If you must cancel your reservation, we require written notice. If we receive cancellation notice more than two months before the trip date, your balance will be refunded less a EUR300 administration fee per person and EUR500 per person for custom trips. Additionally, you will be responsible for any non-refundable travel insurance fees. If we receive cancellation notice less than two months before your trip date, the entire balance is non-refundable unless you can fill your spot.
We recommend that our guests carry trip cancellation/interruption insurance and emergency evacuation insurance as a precaution against unforeseen events including but not limited to adverse weather, flight delays/cancellation, injuries, illnesses, and other factors that may disrupt their adventures. Depending on the carrier, trip insurance is typically a fraction of the cost of your trip. Some homeowner insurance policies include travel or trip insurance.
GEAR WE TRUST PARTNERS: